Transcripts and Degree Verifications
Xổ số đài phát thanh miền TrungThe registrar's office has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcripts, enrollment verifications, and degree verifications for current students and alumni.
Until further notice, all in-person transactions are suspended, including but not limited to transcript and enrollment verification pick-ups. Paper transcript and records requests for all divisions (Pre-College, College, and Evening) are extremely delayed. Electronic transcript and verification services (through the National Student Clearinghouse) remain unaffected at this time, however, those transactions may take longer to be fulfilled. Please note that the Evening Division is not accepting electronic requests for transcripts at this time.
All Juilliard offices are currently closed, with staff working remotely. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns via email at [email protected]
Office Closing Notice: All Juilliard Offices will be closed from December 19 – January 4. Transcript requests will not be completed during this time. To ensure your request is completed before we close for the winter break, please be sure to submit your request by December 14. Orders received after this date will be completed after the break.
To order official and unofficial copies of your transcript(s), visit the .
- All requests are processed within approximately 5 business days.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.
- The fee for transcripts is $5.00 per copy. Electronic PDF copies* carry an additional $3.50 charge. Paper copies require a processing fee of $2.50 charged per recipient.
- Payment can be made using any major credit card. You will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- Order updates will be emailed to you with options to track your order online.
Xổ số đài phát thanh miền Trung*NOTES REGARDING ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPTS:
- Electronic PDF transcripts are only available to College Division students who attended the Juilliard School after 1987.
- Unofficial copies of electronic transcripts are not permitted.
- Electronic transcripts are delivered via a secure link to your email, with a second email containing a randomly generated password. Due to the security settings on the document, the file can only be accessed with this password.
- The electronic transcript option is not available to Pre-College, MAP, and Evening Division students at this time.
If you have any questions regarding transcript requests, please contact the Registrar’s Office at [email protected].
Enrollment and Degree Verifications
Getting an enrollment or degree verification is now more convenient than ever. In most cases you will be able to acquire your verification instantly.
Current students: Log on to and click on the link for Enrollment Verification.
Alumni: Go to .
- Follow the instructions to get a certificate from the National Student Clearinghouse stating your enrollment history and current status.
- This service will be available anytime, and you will be able to print as many copies as necessary.
- Please note: international students who do not have a Social Security number on file with the Registrar’s Office may not have access to this service. Those students without access should contact the Registrar’s Office directly for verification requests.
- This service is for College Division students only. Pre-College and Evening Division students should contact their respective division offices for proof of enrollment.
- For those who require additional information in their verification (such as major, anticipated graduation date, etc.), please email the Registrar's Office at [email protected].
If your diploma has been lost, stolen, or damaged, you can request a replacement diploma from the registrar's office. Diplomas are only printed twice per year to correspond with our student graduations in December and May. There is a fee of $75.00 per degree. Please note that your name and degree information will appear exactly as it did when your original diploma was issued; changes cannot be made. Please email the registrar’s office to obtain the Replacement Diploma Request form.