In addition to student housing, the Meredith Willson Residence Hall is home to the Daniel Saidenberg Faculty Suites and the Susan and Elihu Rose Presidential Suite, which provide apartment-style lodging for faculty members and guests.
When school is not in session, the residence hall is also available to host summer conferences.
Faculty Suites and Visiting Artist Studios
The Daniel Saidenberg Faculty Suites and the Susan and Elihu Rose Presidential Suite at The Juilliard School are located on the 22nd and 29th floor of the Meredith Willson Residence Hall within the Samuel B. and David Rose Building. The Meredith Willson Residence Hall is home to 348 Juilliard students and 66 School of the American Ballet students over ten months of the year (August - May) while school is in session. The hall is also used during times when school is not is session for summer group rentals.
All guests staying in the suites and guests' visitors will need to present either a state issued photo ID or a passport to gain access past the 11th floor.
The 11th floor Security Guard will assist you with your registration and process you within our visitor management system, LobbyGuard. Guests will be responsible for informing their visitors of this policy and abiding by the building and suite/studio rules.
Xổ số đài phát thanh miền TrungIf you see something or someone suspicious, please inform the Security Guard on duty immediately and fill out an Incident Report following the incident.
Below, the following guidelines and information are outline for your comfort and convenience. Please call the Office of Residence Life at 212-799-5000 ext. 7400 if you have any questions or recommendations.
- Check-in time for Guest Studios is 3pm unless prior arrangements have been made with the President's Office. All guests of the suites/studios must check-in with the Security Desk on the 11th floor to pick up keys and relevant housing information.
- Please note, if a guest arranges to check in prior to 3pm, your room is not guaranteed to be cleaned upon your arrival. Every attempt will be made to do so, but all rooms will be ready by 3pm.
- Please be reminded that the suites are shared by a number of faculty members and visiting artists on a continuing basis. Should you need to change your schedule, please contact Denise Crawfort in the Office of the President at ext. 201.
- The suites are considered “apartment” living and there is no daily housekeeping service. Clean towels and bed linens are furnished for your entire stay, or on a weekly basis if you are here for a longer period. Kitchen care is the responsibility of the faculty member or guest artist.
- Cleaning is done at the end of each person’s stay or every 5 days in the case of longer periods. It is necessary for the services to take place between the hours of 11am and 3pm.
- If you need assistance, please call the 11th floor Security Desk at ext. 7442 and ask that the staff on call be paged. If you are having an emergency, please call 911 and then Security so they can assist you. Following the emergency, please fill out the Incident Report Form.
- If you need any special equipment or supplies, please contact the Office of Residence Life at ext. 7400. Professional staff members can assist you during business hours (9am-5pm). If something in the suite or studio is broken, please fill out a .
- Upon checking out of the studios, please return your keys and access cards to the 11th Floor Security Desk. Check out is 11am.
- All suites and studios are non-smoking.
Xổ số đài phát thanh miền TrungLocated in the heart of Manhattan, The Juilliard School offers a vibrant and unique venue that provides summer conference guests with a safe, affordable and comfortable living experience with access to some of the greatest cultural venues in the world. The Juilliard School works to accommodate each conference group's specific housing, dining, security, and space requirements.
Xổ số đài phát thanh miền TrungThe Juilliard School is housed within the Lincoln Center Campus, sits blocks away from Central Park and Columbus Circle, and can access the infinite possibilities of New York via the M.T.A. system.
To get more information about summer conferences at The Juilliard School, or to inquire about rates and availability, please contact Todd Porter, Director of Residence Life, at [email protected].
You'll be staying in the Meredith Willson Residence Hall, which serves The Juilliard School and the School of American Ballet and can house 348 students in Juilliard operated spaces. Each floor has four suites, which include single and double occupancy rooms, a communal living space as well as single-user restrooms.
Xổ số đài phát thanh miền TrungRooms come with extra-long twin bunk beds, desks, chairs, and two dressers. All rooms have overhead lighting and air-conditioning. The building has completely updated laundry facilities, a lounge with pool table, table tennis and a big screen TV, and an updated fitness center with new cardio equipment, free weights, and circuit machines.
Xổ số đài phát thanh miền TrungIf you should have any questions during your stay or require any assistance, our full-time and student staff will be able to assist you.
Summer conference groups are able to access the Juilliard cafeteria and arrange meal packages through our food service provider. The cafeteria offers a variety of meal options as well as snacks, to-go meals, and coffee. Please note, only those individuals with valid access cards or visitors in the company of valid access card holders may utilize the Juilliard cafeteria.
The Meredith Willson Residence Hall is monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week the Lincoln Center Security staff. Access to campus buildings is controlled through two check points. All guests are given identification cards that are used to gain entrance.
Space in the Meredith Willson Residence Hall is available for rent as space permits. Should conference groups wish to discuss meeting spaces within The Juilliard School building, questions may be directed to the School's Facilities Office at [email protected].